1. What were the consequences of penetration into the turbulence area?
2. What was the flight crew able to observe, which according to them, might have impact on the flight?
3. What occurred after departure?
4. Why wasnt immediate deviation cleared by ATC?
5. Why does Martin suppose there was no ATC reply to their second call?
6. What steps did the flight crew take after they observed the weather on the radar scope?
7. Why didnt the turbulence cause many traumas among the people?
8. Why wasnt ATC well up in the urgency of Pacific 216s weather problem?
9. Why did the flight crew make a resolve to stay on their current track?
10. Did the flight crew believe the turbulence resulted in extensive damage to the plane?