1. What type of approach was conducted?
2. Why did ATC make up his mind to alter RWYs?
3. Where was Bigjet 123 when ATC first notified the crew of changes?
4. Why did the pilot non-flying commit an error?
5. Why were the pilots confused by the ATC instructions?
6. What caused the flight crew to initiate a missed approach procedure?
7. What can enable pilots to anticipate eventual RW change?
8. Why is it crucial to interact with ATC if changes occur?
9. Why is RWY change supposed to be inappropriate?
10. What should controller be aware of?