3. Your carry blood back to the heart.
6. The human system is a group of organs that break down food in order to absorb its nutrients.
27. The thorax or theis a part which is located between the neck and the abdomen.
2. The system pumps nutrients and oxygen around the body.
1. Your allow oxygen to circulate through the body.
7. is a muscular tube that passes food to the stomach.
8. is a very important part of the large intestine.
4. A is a structure that opens and closes.
10. Your carry blood from to the heart.
5. The human system is a series of organs responsible for taking in oxygen and expelling carbon dioxide.
11. The bones of the include the spinal column, the ribs and the breastbone.
14. The system consists of the kidneys, two ureters, the bladder and the urethra.
12. The most important part of the skeleton is .
9. The muscular hollow organ that contains strong acid and used to digest food is
16. The organ that removes harmful toxins like alcohol from the body is
13. The consists of two chambers, left and right.
23. The primary organs of the system are, which carry out this exchange of gases as we breathe.
19. A or is an arm or a leg of a person.
15. The blood oxygen in the.
18. The liver works as a part of the system by producing juices to break down food in the stomach.
29. The sacs in the lungs that allow oxygen to enter the blood are
28. The helps to control all of the body systems and organs, keeping them working like they should.
17. Your bodys biggest organ is your
20. The bone is the largest bone in the human body.
24. The is the last part of the digestive system. It absorbs water from the indigestible food.
21. The tubes carry air from the windpipe to the lungs.
22. A pair of spongy, air-filled organs in the chest that people use to breathe are
30. The main organ in the nervous system is ...
26. The part of the body that connects the hand and the arm is a
25. The movement of the blood through the body is